Laboratoire Provendi, with a concern for the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy that covers all processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any further information on the protection of personal data, please consult the website: https///www.cnil.fr/
Article 1. Legal Notice
Our website address is: https://provendi.fr
Laboratoire Provendi SAS with a capital of 93,000 euros
Whose head office is located at: 341 rue du grand vire - ZI les Bracots, 74890 BONS EN CHABLAIS
Represented by its CEO.
Registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Thonon les Bains.
Phone number: (33) 04.50.36.37.56
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website is hosted by OVH, whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
Article 2. Website access
Use and access to the website is for personal use only. You agree not to use this website and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3. Site content
All photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images whether animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this website and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the website are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property. They are fully and entirely the property of the publisher or their partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The publisher's failure to take legal action immediately upon becoming aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of such use and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4. Data Collection and Protection
Your data is collected by the company Provendi.
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, whether directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements relating to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that may be collected on the website is mainly used by the publisher in order to manage customer relations with you and, if need be, to process your orders.
The personal data is:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Financial data: when paying for products offered on the platform, the platform records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 5. Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data
In application of the regulations pertaining to personal data, users have the following rights:
- Right of access: they can exercise their right of access in order to consult their personal data by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- Right of rectification: if the personal data held by the platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
- Right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the assumptions provided for in the GDPR.
- Right to restrict processing: users can ask the platform to limit their processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- Right to portability: they can request that the platform give them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit it to a new platform.
- le droit à la portabilité : ils peuvent réclamer que la plateforme leur remette les données personnelles qu’ils ont fournies pour les transmettre à une nouvelle plateforme
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following email address:
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid and signed ID card and must include the address where the publisher can contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month after the receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended for an additional two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests requires it.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, the persons who so wish, can organize the future of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https: //www.cnil.fr
We recommend that you first contact us before filing a complaint with the CNIL because we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 6. Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the platform's services, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. This processing is legally based on
the execution of the contract between the user and the platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the platform by the user
- management of the platform’s operation and optimization
- implementation of user support
- verification, identification and authentification of data transmitted by the user
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware and management of security incidents
- management of possible disputes with users
- sending of commercial and advertising information
- organization of the conditions of use for payment services
Article 7. Data Retention Policy
The platform keeps your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services. To the extent that is reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account, or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 8. The sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the User uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the platform is in contact with third party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts;
- when the User publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the platform;
- when the User authorizes the website of a third party to access their data;
- when the platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support and payment services. These services have a limited access to the User's data, within the framework of the execution of these services, and are contractually obliged to use the services in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to pursue complaints against the platform and to comply with administrative and legal proceedings.
Article 9. Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the website are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific allocation of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 10. Contact Us
For any question, information on the products presented on the website, or concerning the website itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com